A dangerous path...

The life of an adventurer often leads to dangerous situations, and the group, as an entity, emerges either strengthened or weakened out of it.
I am afraid that our group is slowly sliding along a slope that will lead to its demise.

Although we had a constructive start, and a successful group, the death of Streisand was a serious blow. It happened on our trip to Poisson under conditions that, I feel, should not be talked about. (What the fuck was she thinking? Going alone where we could bring her no support! Silly girl! I could only rush to see her legs being chewed off, stupid! Now it is too late, she won't learn any more).

Hum... anyway, I have witnessed the remaining sisters becoming more and more reckless in the following events. As we were exploring the caves under a wizard tower under construction, Sarielle was pulling the devil's tail by casting magic were she knew it was dangerous (we were warned not to use magic inside the caves) and Adolfielle was running from an encounter to an other without resting or healing.

It lead of course to another tragedy as a guard (Garmish) fighting with us died because we couldn't bring him healing on time. It could have been far worse as my last potion drunk at the last second made Adolfielle escape the jaws of death and Leonardino, also on the verge of dying, was rescued by Vistra.

Of course, all of this takes an even darker shade when I precise that we were fighting, at the same time, a horde of frenzied creatures along their beloved acid-blasting queen mother.

I am used not to this of my own protection, but I think I will have to slam my fist on the table is the group follows this hasty and dangerous path. After all, this is not only in battle that these kids need protection and guidance.

Oh Bahamut, give us the strengh...