The Mayor of Relkingham

This morning Sariel has taken some of the seeds. As I suspected, the effect was not very nice (at last for the rest of us): she has started laughing and has gone out of the bedroom... without putting on all her clothes!! She has gone to Tyrion's to explain some stupid things (which she found very funny, I wonder why). Actually I have not even understood what she was saying. If I think about it... was she trying to have something with him? Perhaps she has not noticed the chemistry between Tyrion and Vistra. I should tell her.

My morning has been terribly improductive. I have gone to the marketplace (basically to see what kinds of furs they have here), but there was no market. Only some street performers, who did not know a word about the raid. However, Sariel and Streisan have got an interview with the Mayor of the town for the afternoon.

In the afternoon, all of us have gone to talk to the Mayor. While we were waiting in a chamber (by the way, the richest decoration I have ever seen, wow), a really handsome dragonborn paladin has left his office. He was so huge, and had such a wild aspect... I could not avoid looking at him (my luck has not lasted, though; he has left the palace quite fast). Some minutes later the Mayor has given us audience. We have explained him what had happened in Leavendale, but he seemed to be more interested in the trade edict than in our city. The edict has been signed by the (did he say king??) at Wyllea and will probably be read at the altar of that city by the High Priest, which will make it official.

Apparently, he might have thought that we can help him with the edict, because he has offered us some means to get to Wyllea. At the begining he wanted to lend us some horses but Sariel has convinced him to lend us a boat (sometimes she can even be useful!). The best part is that the paladin is coming with us. I will have to help Streisan to get closer to him. I think he would be a great brother-in-law.