Slavers on Leavendale

Me and my two sisters were as usual in the market selling our farm products and my wood carved figures (I'm an artist, although my sisters laugh at my art, they are just too stupid to understand). The attackers tried to burn the village with us inside. We were forced to escape the village and help some civilians and two travellers against the slavers. Luckily, me and my sisters were good with our weapons (mum always tells us to take our weapons everywhere, specially in the village). We were able to protect the civilians and even wait for the travellers to join us. They were clumsy (they are not elves) and had a lot of trouble passing a small water obstacle. They joined us when we escaped the burning village and ran home to make sure that mum was all right. There was no problem at home, but our village was destroyed and many of our friends had been enslaved. We decided to make sure that mum and the survivors were taken care of in the next village and decided to travel south. We are going to track the enslavers and try to liberate our kin. They had come to the village by boat, and the nearest harbour on the river was Relkingham. So to Relkingham it is, with my two sisters nagging all the time and the two strange travellers (there's something between those two, I still do not know what) that happen to go this way.